A few years ago, I used to do a lot of case studies on my podcast where we peeled back the curtain and shared what it really looks like to create shifts in your connection with your people, your confidence, and your messaging.
I would get feedback on how powerful it was to hear from someone fresh from going through it.
That’s why today I’m sharing conversations with two smart, caring women coaches on how, over the course of a couple months working together, they got deeper clarity and connection with their people and translated it into clear messaging.
Deeper support from me:
- Enrollment for Get Clear, Get Clients – my signature group program – closes March 21st! Limited spots.For women coaches ready to realign their message, niche down to connect with their people, and share content that lights them up.
- Sign up for my FREE training on March 15: “The Framework For Clear Messaging That Connects” here.
- I privately coach & message for select clients. This is for you if you’ve got your biz in place – website, social media, clients – and your messaging needs to evolve to reach your next level of impact.
- Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and deeper stories around this conversation.
Michelle and I talk about:
My first guest Michelle is a life coach helping ambitious women to reconnect with who they are and what they want and has a background as an interior designer.
- How she knew in her heart what she wanted to say but couldn’t pull it to the surface
- Her struggle to find the common thread in the ideas swirling around in her head
- Why despite doing market research she stayed confused and behind the scenes
- How she came out of hiding and got on her soapbox
- Pitching herself for her first speaking engagement and running her first challenge
- How she connects her content back to her overall message
Leslie and I talk about:
My second guest Leslie co-owns a health & wellness coaching company with her sister and has a background as a personal trainer.
- Why even though she told herself she was targeted she wasn’t saying anything specific enough to grab anyone’s attention (she used to do everything for everyone because she feared losing anyone)
- How honing her niche to new moms meant she suddenly knew what to say in her marketing to relate more than ever before
- The shift that led to procrastinating less and no longer feeling like she was wasting time (helpful for working around her little one’s naptime)
- Her shift from clinical language to words that connect with her people
- How a major realization about her people turned into a passionate core message and tapping into deeper emotions
- The connection between clarity and the confidence to start a podcast and reach out to influencers she was following
- The difference between feeling comfortable performing as a violinist versus the nerves she felt when taking a stand online
- Going from long-time people pleaser to less apologetic when taking that stand