Have you ever been explaining your work and watched eyes glaze over? Or maybe you were talking to someone you knew was your ideal client and she didn’t see it.
Simple duh fact: if someone doesn’t understand what you do, they’re not going to pay for it.
Well, if they don’t understand the HIGH value in it, they won’t pay well for it. They may pay for one session, but they aren’t going to buy your high end package.
In episode 113 of Unforgettable, I give you the key to potential clients both understanding what you do and paying you well for it.
Listen in and you’ll learn:
- Reasons what you’re saying may not be getting across
- My 3 C’s to positioning your work as high value
- How to show why YOU make this service even more powerful
Deeper support from me:
- Get Clear, Get Clients, my signature group program I run twice a year, enrolls in March! Limited spots. Get on the waitlist if you’re a woman coach ready to build the messaging foundation that lets you attract clients instead of constantly chasing them.
- Join my free 5-day Niche Clarity Challenge to get a deeper level of clarity on your people so you know what to say to call in clients you LOVE. Starts March 11, 2019.
- I privately coach & message for select clients, by application only. This is for you if you’re ready to attract aligned clients by being more of yourself, saying things that truly matter, and addressing your people’s struggles in a way that doesn’t feel cookie cutter but instead feels true and resonant to you.
- Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and deeper stories around this conversation.
Links From the Episode