Do you get scared when you think about choosing just one niche? Perhaps you’re passionate about so many things that you worry that you’ll feel restricted. Or you’re like a recent client of mine that I did a Message Breakthrough with who said, “I don’t want to turn away potential business by niching myself.”
You are not alone. It’s a super common fear. We don’t want to pigeonhole ourselves so we try to speak to everyone.
In this episode, you’ll learn how, even if you have one of these fears, you can niche in a way that still feels in alignment. Because niching is the difference between being heard or being ignored.
- If you’re ready to uncover what you can tweak to make your ideal clients raise their hands to pay you, grab one of my limited spots and book a Get Clarity Call.
- Are you in the Unforgettable Facebook group yet? Join us!
- It would make me smile BIG if you rate & review Unforgettable in iTunes.
Links From The Episode:
- #51 Life Coach Goes from Hard-To-Explain to Clear and Compelling With Christi Daniels
- #55 Case Study A New Business Owner Gets Niched
P.S. Tune in next week when I talk about why it’s better to be clear rather than clever.
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help coaches and entrepreneurs with big missions figure out what they really do and communicate their value so their ideal clients raise their hands to pay them and their business starts to hustle for them.
TIRED OF FEELING INVISIBLE IN A SEA OF OTHERS WHO DO THE “SAME” THING?
Sign up here to discover what makes you stand out from the crowd.