If you’re anything like me, a major reason, if not THE reason, you turned entrepreneur was for your dream lifestyle. If you’re busy pushing full speed ahead waiting for that magic income number to finally take time for yourself, you need this episode.
Our guest on Feed Your Hustle today, Racheal Cook, is a self-proclaimed typical type-A overachiever who walked away from a consulting job where she worked 80 hours a week after she realized it was toxic for her mental, physical and spiritual health. After that breakthrough, she has completely dramatically re-designed every aspect of her life and business based on her own definition of success (where creating a meaningful life is just as important as creating a meaningful living).
“You can have a beautiful life right now, while you grow your business.” – Racheal Cook
- If this hits home, grab a free Healthier Hustle sprint sesh with me. It’s amazing what I’ve worked through with clients in only 20 minutes.
- Are you in the FYH group yet? It’s THE place to talk about the self-care balancing act behind your business. Join us – me, podcast guests, and your sister entrepreneurs are already chatting it up.
- If you get value from Feed Your Hustle, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a second but will help this much-needed convo reach our sister entrepreneurs!
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- How she went from working 80 hours a week to 25 (and why working more is not a badge of honor)
- How over-investing in her business led to a lack of investment in herself (and how she turned that around)
- The ways you can make the dream goals on your vision board come true right now
- What a “business shavasana” is and why it’s vital for all female entrepreneurs
- Why she lives and dies by her calendar and why she believes it’s up to you to prioritize your life
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- The 4 Keys to Quick Workday Lunches that Feed Hustle – FYH Ep 17
- Feed Your Relationship – FYH Ep 12
- Fired Up & Focused Challenge
- Fired Up & Focused: End Overwhelm. Turn Your Dreams Into Inspired Action. – Racheal’s new book on Amazon!
More from Racheal:
- rachealcook.com – Racheal’s main website
- theyogipreneur.com – the website Racheal first created after leaving her consulting job
How are you scheduling time for yourself this week?
Share with me in the comments below!
Warmth and joy,
P.S. If you liked this episode, you’ll dig FYH Ep 22 Lifestyle First with Former News Anchor Nina Radetich.
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Healthy Living Strategist, I help female entrepreneurs who don’t want to choose health over hustle make healthy living part of their business plan.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)