On this episode of the Feed Your Hustle Podcast, I interview my good friend Kelly Bennett. Kelly is a busy lady with her creative fingers in many businesses and projects with BIG visions, and I wanted to have her on the show to talk about protecting that creative energy.
That’s because Kelly’s fantastic at integrating powerful morning and evening routines with her business and most recently at setting boundaries that separate her fully booked, thriving coaching and mentoring practice from her personal Me-Time.
Kelly is the Creative Director of VegeNation (a new eco vegan restaurant in downtown Las Vegas), Creative Director of The Reset Project (an innovative company inspiring people to create their own authentic lifestyle), maker of lifestyle products for creative professional women, blogger, speaker & mentor to women as they create their damn good ideas!
I’ve known Kelly for a few years through the downtown Vegas conscious entrepreneur community and have had the unique experience to have her as my business coach AND of creating a personalized meal plan for her.
Needless to say, we’ve got a back and forth partnership that balances health and hustle.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The exact schedule shift that allowed her to make MORE MONEY by opening up new client spots in a previously booked calendar
- How she gets a TON done by maintaining specific boundaries between business and personal life (like putting her computer in the closet!)
- The morning ritual that lets her to show up 100% for her coaching and mentoring clients
- Her go-to power meal for boosting energy during a busy day (and how to make it FAST)
Mentioned in this episode:
- Kelly’s instagram account @_kellybennett_
- VegeNation restaurant in Vegas
- The Reset Project (join us next time you’re in Vegas!)
Subscribe to this podcast:
How do you protect your creative energy?
Go ahead and share it in the comments because I want to know!
Warmth and joy,
P.S. Loved this episode? Leave the podcast a 5 star rating or review in iTunes. It only takes a second but will help this much-needed community conversation reach your sister entrepreneurs!
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Healthy Living Strategist, I help female entrepreneurs who don’t want to choose health over hustle make healthy living part of their business plan.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)