Think about what you ate for lunch yesterday. Now think about how you felt afterwards…
Were you ready to tackle the pile of work sitting on your desk? Or did you feel like crawling to the couch to take a nap? (No judgement!)
It was the latter for me in the “waffle story” I told in my TEDx talk.
This week, I returned to the diner where I first ate that fateful waffle to see if making a different choice could recreate history.
Listen to today’s episode to hear what happened next!
And… my TEDx talk “How food fuels hustle” is ready to be watched, shift perspectives, and spread ideas. Whoop whoop!
Watch this video to forever transform the way you see food:
Please give others the gift of this critical shift and share the YouTube video with your friends on FB, Twitter, or Google+.
All you have to do is click the share button in the top right corner of the video screen above (it’s the one that looks like a line connecting dots next to the thumbs up and down). 🙂 It would mean so much to me. Every little bit helps.
“What’s going on in your kitchen is really a mirror for what’s going on in your work.” – Adria DeCorte, TEDx
In this video, you’ll learn:
- What happened when I realized I desperately needed to integrate work with wellness after transitioning from employee to entrepreneur
- How I got to be 30 pounds overweight yet still undernourished (and the surprising effect of reversing this… that went beyond weight loss)
- The truth about the major food epidemic among ambitious women – as damaging as the obesity epidemic but much less talked about
- Why what’s going on in your kitchen is really a mirror for what is going on in your business
- How thinking we’re too busy to eat a proper meal results in faulty assumptions about the very thing that leads to a more productive day
- The foods that played a role in the dramatic energy shift I’ve experienced in the past decade
Share your thoughts in the comments because I want to know!
And subscribe to this podcast:
Warmth and joy,
P.S. Loved this episode? Subscribe, rate, and review the podcast in iTunes. It only takes a second but will help this much-needed convo reach your sister entrepreneurs!
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Healthy Living Strategist, I help female entrepreneurs who don’t want to choose health over hustle make healthy living part of their business plan.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)