If you’ve always dreamed of being in business with your romantic partner, this one’s for you. And if you are in a committed relationship but struggle to separate business and personal life, this is also for you.
On this episode of Feed Your Hustle, I interview two people at a time, a first for me. Geneviève Gauvin & Nicolas Pineault are the co-creators of The Great Anomaly, podcast hosts, full-time travelers AND a married couple in business since 2013. They help other couplepreneurs stay in love with each other, their business, and their life.
“For all the couples in business who want to balance their work and life, have more time for their couple while running a successful business… and discover what to talk about at dinner if not business.” – Geneviève Gauvin & Nicolas Pineault
- YOUR NEXT STEP: BOOK YOUR HUSTLE CLARITY CALL with me so we can uncover what’s keeping you spinning your wheels
- JOIN US! Are you in the FYH group yet? It’s THE place to talk about the self-care balancing act behind your ambitions.
- If you get value from Feed Your Hustle, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking & help our sisters find the podcast!
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- What the “priority pyramid” is and why it keeps their relationship and lifestyle happy and healthy
- Why being forced to learn to communicate better as business partners deepened their relationship (and their best advice to prevent friction and boost trust)
- How to structure your time and plan in order to avoid overwhelm and overworking (even when you travel full time) and the genius of having regular “clarity meetings”
- Why “slow hustling” can mean the difference between being happy with the life you’ve created
- How to “embrace the chaos” and let romance filter into your work life but protect your romantic time so work doesn’t filter into your personal life
- What prompted Gen to start her own side project and how they keep their individuality while traveling together 24/7
- The story of how they came to live nomadically out of two suitcases and why it’s not a crazy, expensive, unattainable dream to travel the world full-time
Links from this episode:
- Their website: http://thegreatanomaly.com/
- Nick and Gen’s Facebook Page
- Couplepreneur Facebook Group
- Nick and Gen’s Twitter
- Nick and Gen’s Instagram
What piece of Nick and Gen’s advice are you going to apply to your relationship this week?
Share with me in the comments below!
Warmth and joy,
P.S. Look out – next week I’m talking about the OTHER side of hustle. Because recharging isn’t the only thing that feeds your hustle, feeling productive and aligned in your business also does.
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Coach, I help female entrepreneurs stop spinning their wheels and hustle smarter, not harder.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)