Ready to make healthy living part of your business plan?
Your meals are a dash to the kitchen, you can’t remember the last time you worked out, and your “morning routine” is falling out of bed and grabbing the laptop to start work.
How’s that working for you?
I’m guessing it’s starting to catch up with you, to feel draining.
Up until now, you’ve prioritized your business, the work you do for others. There’s no time left over for you.
I get it. When you’ve got an overflowing to-do list and you’re hard at work on projects, it’s easy to ditch workouts and grab takeout that doesn’t feed your hustle.
But listen up.
You are your business’ biggest asset OR it’s biggest liability.
The best way to prevent that liability is through healthy choices NOW.
Ever noticed how you can work longer hours when you get a full 8 hours sleep, or how you’re renewed after a 20-minute walk break, or how the afternoon slump never hits when you eat a particularly “healthy” lunch? (If not, uh-oh. Try one of these things asap.)
What if you could bring this energy and clarity to your work every day?
What could you get done? And, more importantly, how much energy would you have left over for the other things that matter?
You outsource graphic design and marketing. You hire someone to clean your house and mow your lawn.
Why don’t you have someone helping you take care of your biggest asset – you?
This isn’t easy, and it’s not all in your head. It’s a REAL problem. And you don’t have time for trial-and-error and sifting through mountains of content online.
If you could do this on your own, you would have by now.
I can help. Call me your personal Healthy Living Strategist.
You know how it’s so easy to make a New Year’s Resolution, to say you’re going to implement a healthy habit? And then two weeks later, you’re wrapped up in a project and all that’s left of that resolution is the guilt that you failed?
I’m your secret weapon to make those healthy habits stick.
I know firsthand it can be overwhelming. Let’s talk about what’s possible when we work together.
Want to work with me? Let’s chat. CLICK BELOW.
“It’s no coincidence that my new energy level (thanks to Adria) led to two very powerful conversations with potential clients today.”
– Nina Radetich, Social Media Strategist, Trainer, Speaker
Add me to your team, and take advantage of my expertise and experience while you implement time-saving micro-strategies, customized to your needs & goals.
The end result?
You know exactly what to do and eat through done-for-you instructions so you can focus on your business. And you receive support and accountability to keep you on track and lead to success.
Introducing… the #FeedYourHustle Intensive!
Part 1 – A Day Together in Your Kitchen
An entire day with me by your side, strategizing in your kitchen. It’s nutrition coaching, grocery shopping, fridge organization, and cooking lessons all in one, designed to simplify healthy eating in your day-to-day life.
What does the day look like?
- Set #FeedYourHustle Goals – I arrive at your house, we sit down and chat – what goals do you want to accomplish, what meals do you want to make?
- Grocery Shopping – We make a grocery list and go grocery shopping together where you learn how to navigate with ease and choose the most nourishing ingredients.
- Organize Fridge – We return to your kitchen and put away groceries, organizing your fridge and pantry for future easy meals.
- Cooking Lesson – We prepare a plant-based lunch together where I teach you your new foundation cooking skills.
- Meal Prep Game Plan – Over lunch, we have a nutrition chat and strategize how to set up advance prep and meal planning for the week.
Part 2 – 60 Days of Guidance While You Implement
What you receive:
- Week 1: A Deep-Dive Session where we peel back the surface of your life and business and determine your energy needs, eating style, and major feed your hustle challenges
- Week 2: Feed Your Hustle Meal Plan with personalized guidance for you based on our deep-dive
- Weeks 3-8: Three One-on-One Healthy Living Strategy Sessions, every other week with an implementation week in between because I know you’re busy
- 60 Days with Your Own Personal Healthy Living Strategist just an email away for support, and I’ll also touch base in between sessions to keep your momentum going
- My Brain on Your Work-Life Balance including in depth analysis of your lifestyle and unique needs and customized guidance for meals, movement, and self-care specifically for you
If you want to get only the 60 days of coaching and skip the Intensive, click here.
“Adria TOTALLY understands the crazy, frantic energy that a lot of female entrepreneurs exist in.
I’m super impressed both by the simplicity of the process and the specificity of the recommendations for me. She did an AMAZING job of planning EXACTLY according to my needs and, just as importantly, tastes.”
– Alexia Vernon, Women’s Public Speaking and Leadership Expert
This is for you if:
You’re fully-booked and need energy to show up 100% for clients
You have zero prep time and struggle to get the nourishment you need
You dread dragging through another exhausting launch
Your business depends on creative inspiration every day and you can’t afford to be foggy
You’re ready to get more visible (speaking and photo-shoots!) but don’t feel comfortable in your body
Your brand message is unique and so are you. This work is meant for personalized guidance.
- Implement a stress-free meal plan and eating strategy customized to you for more energy
- Keep energy from stagnating when sitting at your computer all day by effortlessly incorporating movement
- Incorporate self-care practices that make you feel recharged at the beginning of the workday & prevent future burnout
- Learn skills that save you time while simplifying kitchen time so take-out is no longer necessary
- Get 1-1 support and accountability, highly customized to YOU and your business goals
The only decision you have to make is if you’re ready for something to shift in your business and life.
“The impact it had on how I felt during one of the most stressful weeks of my entire year was HUGE.
In the second week of this intense launch, I got Adria’s meal plan. The biggest difference that I experienced was a surge of energy, especially nearing the end of my days.
It’s changed the way that I deal with food. Before, it was always this huge task, and now it’s a lot more natural to me.”
– Alex Beadon, Marketing Coach
I’m so excited for you! Doing this work is what it takes to keep hustling but finally feel like you’re living your life.
Your Investment: $1497
Payment plan available.
Want to work with me? Let’s chat. CLICK BELOW.
“A system to manage my entrepreneurial energy and consistently replenish the creativity and joy in my work.
Adria’s philosophies about food and energy set her apart. I’d recommend Adria to any busy woman entrepreneur, lawyer, or executive who struggles with eating or energy levels.
She cares deeply and is an expert with years of experience in plant science. Plus, her process is so personalized and straightforward.”
– Stefanie Frank, Online Content Writer, TEDx Speaker, Triathlete
“Simple tips to make a big impact.
I’d recommend Adria to my clients who are manifesting more media and going bigger in their careers and want to feel comfortable in their bodies.
Now, I walk every day as my morning ritual, lost some pounds, feel better in my body, and am excited to love my body even more!”
– Kelly Bennett, designer, collaborator & mentor
Answers to your burning questions:
I’m busy. Will implementing take a lot of time?
The goal of our work together is to integrate healthy habits – movement, eating, break time, play – into your workweek with ease. These habits have the power to increase your energy levels, boost your mood, prevent the afternoon and mid-morning slumps, and clear up your thinking.
Our work together is geared towards helping you be more productive when you’re working and recharge fully when you’re off. You may actually gain time.
The meal plan is simply a tool to help you incorporate more plant-powered meals in your life and is a guide rather than a homework assignment. I’m all about making life simple, getting in and out of the kitchen fast. Most of the recipes don’t take more than 10-20 minutes and the ingredients are easy to find. They have minimal ingredients and are incredibly flexible and forgiving. The meal plan also teaches you my style of re-purposing recipes and turning leftovers into fresh meals.
I take care of my family. Is this service for mompreneurs?
The focus of our work together is YOU because you are my priority (and you probably don’t get taken care of enough in your life!) That being said, feeding your hustle when you’re a mom AND a business owner is the ultimate challenge that we will work through together.
I don’t eat a plant-based diet. Is working with you still for me?
Remember, when we work together, we go into so much more than simply food. That being said…
I may eat 100% plant-based, but most of my clients don’t – I LOVE working with omnivores to incorporate more yummy plant foods into their current eating habits. It’s my (and my clients’) experience that eating a diet rich in whole plant foods (veggies!) brings a steady hum of power and a shot of energy, clarity, and focus.
While I meet every client where she is at, this isn’t for you if you don’t agree that whole plant foods are the foundation of a healthy diet.