In this episode, I talk with Elizabeth Dialto about using movement to unblock flow in your life, integrating feminine and masculine energy, romantic relationships with other entrepreneurs, loving your body unconditionally, and more.
“When you move your body, things in your life move.” – Elizabeth Dialto
- YOUR NEXT STEP: JUMP ON A CALL with me to chat about how working together can help you feed your hustle.
- JOIN US! Are you in the FYH group yet? It’s THE place to talk about the self-care balancing act behind your ambitions.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How she uses movement to honor her body and flow as a recovering fitness trainer (and why this is key for creativity)
- What integrating the masculine and feminine in business really means (and why it’s not that big a deal)
- Why the guilt can be more harmful than the gluten
- Exactly how listening to your body is completely different than simply paying attention to your body
- The surprising tweak she made to their home that continually saves her romantic relationship when a partner also works from home
Mentioned in this episode:
- Code Red by Lisa Lister
- Wildfire Life app (looks like membership is suspended at the time of posting this)
- MELT method
More from Elizabeth:
What small step are you going to take to get out of your head and into your body this week?
Share with me in the comments below!
Warmth and joy,
P.S. If you get value from Feed Your Hustle, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking & help our sisters find the podcast!
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Healthy Living Strategist, I help high-performing driven women who don’t want to choose health over hustle make healthy living part of their business plan.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)