As Type A, high-achieving women, we often dive into a “healthier” diet by making decisions about what we should eat based on the advice of experts, without even consulting how those foods make our own unique body feel. (I know I’m guilty of that!)
This can easily swing us in the direction of over-controlling and result in stress and internal pressure to eat the perfect diet as well as guilt when eating “bad” foods.
This is an episode not to be missed! I discuss a philosophy which filters into all the work I do: Balance Not Perfection… And how you can incorporate it to feed your hustle without overwhelm.
- CLICK HERE to purchase the Feed Your Hustle Meal Plan then enter the coupon code “hustle” at checkout to take advantage of the 2016 holiday sale! (First time ever!!)
- Grab a free Healthier Hustle sprint sesh with me. It’s amazing what I’ve worked through with clients in only 20 minutes.
- Are you in the FYH group yet? Join us! It’s THE place to talk about the self-care balancing act behind your business.
- If you get value from Feed Your Hustle, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a second but will help this much-needed convo reach our sister entrepreneurs!
- My TEDx talk “How Food Fuels Hustle”
- My Balance Not Perfection talk
- Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole
- Health at Every Size by Linda Bacon Ph.D.
Share with me in the comments below:
How have you felt out of balance around food… and what small step are you taking this week to find Balance Not Perfection?
Warmth and joy,
P.S. Click here to grab your Healthier Hustle Sprint Session!
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Healthy Living Strategist, I help female entrepreneurs who don’t want to choose health over hustle make healthy living part of their business plan.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)