If you’re a female entrepreneur craving a meaningful romantic relationship or are in one and your business seems to always get in the way, you’re in the right place.
On this episode of Feed Your Hustle, I’m chatting with Veronica Grant, host of Date Yourself Radio about how dating is like being in business and the major challenges I see come up for my female entrepreneur clients and for myself in dating and relationships.
“If you want the relationship, start putting time into yourself now so that when you do meet someone there’s space for them to fit into your life.” Veronica Grant
- YOUR NEXT STEP: BOOK YOUR HUSTLE CLARITY CALL with me so we can uncover what’s keeping your from feeding your hustle
- JOIN US! Are you in the FYH group yet? It’s THE place to talk about the self-care balancing act behind your ambitions.
- If you get value from Feed Your Hustle, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking & help our sisters find the podcast!
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your love language and your partner’s… based on what you fight about
- Why you need to talk shop with your biz girlfriends rather than always going to your man for support, celebrations, and advice (and when you do talk to him, how to get what you need out of it)
- Her advice for making space to date when you’re so focused on your business but want a husband and a family too
- How to stop hiding behind your business and stop using the “I’m in a launch” excuse to avoid doing things to support your relationship
- What she does for 30 minutes every morning to ensure she doesn’t feel like she’s chasing the day
- Why you have to take a step back and treat yourself the way you want to be treated in order to draw in your ideal mate
- The simple way to add relationship fun to the structure of your weeks (even if you’re an old married couple)
Links from this episode:
- Love Languages quiz
- Date Yourself Radio
- Veronica’s website
- Date Yourself Facebook Group
- Veronica’s Instagram
How are you going to treat yourself the way you want to be treated this week?
Share with me in the comments below!
Warmth and joy,
P.S. Stay tuned next week for the final episode in the Relationship series where I talk with a married couple who are also business partners about how they balance work and life, have time for their relationship while running a successful business, and discover what to talk about at dinner if not business.
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Hustle Coach, I help female entrepreneurs get stuff done without burning out.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)