Guess what? It’s season 2 of Feed Your Hustle! Yep, I’m doing seasons.
And because I know burnout is a top roadblock female entrepreneurs hit, I’m kicking it off with a series on burnout-proofing your business. Check out this kickoff episode where I talk about my own burnout story and the shifts that led to recovery.
- YOUR NEXT STEP: BOOK YOUR HUSTLE CLARITY CALL with me so we can uncover what’s keeping your from feeding your hustle
- JOIN US! Are you in the FYH group yet? It’s THE place to talk about the self-care balancing act behind your ambitions.
- If you get value from Feed Your Hustle, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking & help our sisters find the podcast!
Mentioned in this episode:
- My video-series of crazy-simple strategies to solve the top 3 healthy living challenges female entrepreneurs face
- My blog post: Are you your business’ biggest liability?
Do you have your own burnout story?
Share with me in the comments below!
Warmth and joy,
P.S. Stay tuned next week with an inside look at what led to burnout in an expat entrepreneur living in France and how she recovered by learning how to slow down from the culture around her.
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Healthy Living Strategist, I help high-performing driven women who don’t want to choose health over hustle make healthy living part of their business plan.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)