Say you’re a life coach building your business online. You see other coaches being interviewed on podcasts or guest posting on your favorite sites.
You’re ready to do the same, to finally share your message in your dream outlets… but, ummm, where do you start and what are you supposed to say?
If that resonates, you’ll definitely want to meet Amanda Berlin. After spending years helping corporations be the loudest guy in the room, she decided to use her pitch powers for good.
And I’m so glad she did, because like me, she knows that you have a bigger mission and are ready to inspire your people into action. All you need are the right tools to get there.
In today’s episode, Amanda and I get into the nitty gritty of how anyone can be a publicist for her own brand and the importance of developing your brand story.
“How can I tell my story in a way that it serves the people I’m trying to reach?” – Amanda Berlin
- It’s nearly impossible to write a pitch before you clarify your message. So if you dream of one day being featured but stutter when someone asks what you do, book a Get Clarity call with me. I have just a few spots open for April.
- Are you in the Unforgettable Facebook group yet? Join us!
- It would make me smile BIG if you rate & review Unforgettable in iTunes.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Which first steps an entrepreneur building her business online can take to become the publicist for her own brand
- How to curate your brand story to sound compelling and easy-to-digest
- Why you need to tailor your message for your audience
- How to craft a guest post or podcast interview pitch that makes people pay attention
- What you need to do if you want to get higher level media coverage
Links from the Episode
- Free resource: Podcast Pitch Template download (and for appearing as a podcast guest)
- My interview on The Pitch Podcast: Adria DeCorte, Getting Clear on Clarity
- Unforgettable Podcast #44: Are You Really Stuck or is it Fear of Being Seen with Marcie Mauro
- Unforgettable Podcast #52: Overcome Fear in Front of the Camera to Connect with Your Ideal Clients with Linda Ugelow
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help coaches and entrepreneurs with big missions figure out what they really do and communicate their value so their ideal clients raise their hands to pay them and their business starts to hustle for them.
TIRED OF FEELING INVISIBLE IN A SEA OF OTHERS WHO DO THE “SAME” THING?
Sign up here to discover what makes you stand out from the crowd.